The docs removed the bone spur and cut out the ganglion thing, which actually turns out not to be a ganglion but rather gout. They sent it to a lab to check so we'll know soon (I guess). And yes, I laughed when the doctor told me. I mean, come on! It's GOUT, people! It's still funny!
Anyway, Dan is doing good. His toe is all wrapped up and he's wearing a little boot thing which looks really uncomfortable but better than closed-toed shoes. He's got a check up on Monday so maybe the boot can come off (though maybe not). Until then, his new name is Gimpy. He even answers to it.
But now on to the important stuff - something to make you smile. And before you ask, yes, I am a dork and that is why I'm posting these (number 7 and 8 are my favs).
Now on to the funnies:
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest ?
They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't Work?
8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers
17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog
18. What Kind of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat
21. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack
22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer
And just so you can't say I never taught you anything, did you know that there are more chickens than people in the world?
Yep, now you know.